Imagenet is a premier healthcare technology company that has taken medical claims processing and document management to new levels of service, security and efficiency. Our core business is helping our clients reduce costs and increase productivity by providing efficient document imaging, data validation, adjudication and on demand retrieval of documents and data.
The purpose of this role is to support technical business processes by performing various tasks that will assist in placing our organization in a better position for success. In this role you will be expected to administer a global network by performing the following functions.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Provide Telephone/remote and on-site troubleshooting and technical support for PC hardware, Document Scanner, Printer, Application and basic networking issues
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft Desktop Applications (Office XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010 Suites)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012R2)
· Assist in creating and maintaining documentation of processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of work experience is required
- Experience with leading change in a medium to large organization
- Five (5) or more years of experience providing IT support in a medium or large company is required
- Five (5) or more years of experience IT operations manager level experience is required
- Three (3) or more years of experience IT Security experience preferred
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to develop, prioritize and accomplish goals in a fast moving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strategic management skills
- 2-3 years of experience working with Windows Server and Active Directory (2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2)
- Strong Knowledge of Firewall configuration and Troubleshooting (SonicWALL preferred)
- Strong Knowledge of Lan to LAN and Client to LAN based VPN configurations
- Knowledge of Email and secure messaging gateways (Sophos Preferred)
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Good web research skills
- Strong PC and Server hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Strong printer and scanner, troubleshooting and general maintenance skills (Canon, HP, Kodak and others)
- Experience supporting network and PC attached devices (Printers, External Storage Devices, Scanners, Etc.)
- Experience supporting Windows Desktop Operating Systems Skills (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and 10)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite products (XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016)
- Experience writing and maintaining scripts written in DOS Batch, VBScript and PowerShell
- Strong IP networking and troubleshooting skills
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Ability to work effectively in a highly organized manner and be extremely detail oriented
- Ability to Travel as required
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Valid driver license
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- Experience with communicating on a daily basis with company management and executives
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Time management skills
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail